Wednesday, April 22, 2009

If We All Start Thinking A Certain Way

. Wednesday, April 22, 2009

by: Laila Siddique

We all want to better ourselves, make a bigger income, buy a bigger house, travel ,learn and be free or better have the financial freedom to make our dreams a reality.

Is it circumstances? is it the place we live? The people that surrounds us? The economic situation we are in ? Are all these factors that can influence our way to success?

I don't know about you but as far as I am concerned till not too long ago I thought my life was sort of "controlled" by the events and situations happening around me.

But then how come there are people that live in a certain place and some are rich and some are poor? How come there are people doing certain jobs and some improve themselves while others get stuck in the same position for ever? How come that there are people that are very very smart and can't find a good job and there are others that are "less" smart and seem to have all the luck of the world?

I know plenty of times when I looked in the past at someone and wondered how come I was working hard, doing the right thing, and still didn't seem to go anywhere and there were friends that were doing much less but seemed to be so fortunate in always achieveing their goals?

Could it be that maybe I was brought up in a certain way, and taught to think and see money as something that unless you work really really hard you can't get it and even when you are working hard just be satisfied with what you have, it is the normal way of life.

I am not here to blame how I was brought up, my mum certainly did the best that she could with me and I love her unconditionally, she didn't have any other way to see money or reality, she had been brought up that way.

So let me get to the point, can we change and start thinking the right way?

I believe that if we have a clear mental picture of the things we want and we hold on to this picture in our thoughts with the fixed purpose to get what we ant and with the unwavering faith that we will get what we want, closing our mind to all that may tend to shake our purpose we will achieve our goals, and live a full , bright and wonderful life.

Think about these words, I did not write them someone else did long long time ago still they are extremly powerfull today , maybe more than ever.

You can be anything you want to be, think it, feel it, do it, believe it's your already and your life will begin to change today.

Love Laila
Desire, believe and expect
http://ismailandlaila.thesgrprogram.com

free counters